On February 23rd and 24th Ramon Soler®,national manufacturer of taps, held the 2018 National Sales Convention at the Hotel Meliá Barcelona Sky.
At the presentation of the event, our DIRECTOR General, Jordi Soler Fornt, gave a speech highlighting the strong evolution in sales during the last years and above all the internal structural changes that will allow to continue to evolve strongly for the next five years.
During the Convention, the 2018 Catalogue-Tarifa of the firm was presented, which will enter into force on March 15, 2018, in which the firm, in its constant evolution incorporates novelties following its competitive line in design and technology. A new catalogue with a large number of new features:
· Expansion of the offer in Built-in and improvement in the performance of them.
· New built-in for washbasin in the Gaudí series.
· New references with long pipes of 24 cm in sink recessed.
· Expansion BLAUTHERMrange : KITS embedded in standard and semi-square version, and Bathroom-shower column with integrated inverter in single-command and thermostatic version.
· Development of new models in kitchen faucets,such as the New Collection in Solid Stainless Steel, highlighting the semi-professional faucet with outlet for filtered water, as well as technical improvements and new designs in the current series. Range of removables updated in the main series. High bodies for kitchen taps.
· New series of SoltronicElectronic Taps, incorporating a new European manufacturing technology. The firm, in addition to having an offer is wide for the needs of the market, but in case of projects with special requirements we can study its feasibility with our R&D department.
· New technical development in the Titanium series, incorporating the S2 water saving system.
Quality, design, innovation and sustainability are the corporate values of Ramon Soler®, something that translates into taps that represent the perfect balance between these four great concepts.